Monday, March 20, 2006

Good god - has it really been three months since I posted anything here? I seriously doubt anyone is even looking at this - and that's ok really. I don't have any art to share I am afraid. Iwish I did. I have a show coming up at the end of April and I don't have a thing for it yet. I am hoping I can pull something out of my ass before then. I really don't want to have to put out old stuff - granted, it's not been seen before and so no one would know it was old - excpet me.

I think part of the problem, other that my living circumstances right now, is that I can hardly get IN my studio - nevermind actually PAINTING something! I'm bad to let things go and then I can't stand it any more and I go inito a frenzy cleaning and organizing and so on. but I haven't done that in a coon's age. And it shows. So I really need to spend some time in here and get things cleaned up and put away and my work table cleared off a bit. Talk about blocked chi!

Anyway, I promise to post something here soon - I don't know what yet. It's a suprise - even to me!

Maybe I'll post a picture of the new border I made up for my website:

No comments: