Tuesday, August 23, 2011


Greetings everyone! It's been a couple of weeks since I posted last. As much as I enjoy reading other art blogs you would think that I would make more of an effort to update my own. It's all I can do to update my website! sheesh.

I do have some good news though - I sold 7 paintings to a couple that had been waiting patiently until they had the money to buy some pieces from me. isn't that amazing! So, never discount the possible client who expresses interest in your art, because you just never know! they are such a nice couple and I was happy for them to have my art too.

Of course this makes me realize that I need to get cookin' if I want to have enough stuff to hang at the salon next February... AND I plan to do the Puget Sound Gift show in Edmonds in November. I need to make some things for that too....small paintings and perhaps some more bracelets... It's the first time I have done that show, but I hope it is a success!

I did rework a painting that I had done...oh...probably 3 or 4 years ago. It was hanging on the wall in my studio...just hanging....it was ok...just not...great. So I re-worked and I think I am satisfied...for now, anyway.







I've also been doing little doodly things in my art jouranal...which is both writing and pictures...Here's a sample:


OK - that's about it for now. Hopefully more pics to follow soon!

No comments: