Monday, August 08, 2011


I've been checking out other people's blogs lately....and have decided that I extremely LAME when it comes to keeping up with my art blog. Seriously LAME. Sigh. Oh well - onward and upward!

ARTSplash 2011 went very well and my jewelry did great! I am happy about that because it's been a long time since I showed any jewelry. I also managed to get a few new paintings done, 3 of which sold. woohoo!

I am considering doing some short videos for youtube...just too how they are received...that is IF I can screw up my courage to do so...nothing like a camera to make all of your self-conscious monsters some out of hiding... I'll try to keep you updated.

Here's a new painting: Ghost tree, 18x18, mixed media on panel:


Looks like I got a few reflections when I took the picture (probably because I did it at the show...)

No comments: