Monday, July 28, 2014

So, I have a new little sample to show you. It's about 18" square, and done on some hand dyed muslin that I dyed about 100 years ago. I did the quilting using several threads, including Floriani polyester, Superior Threads Masterpiece, and some Sulky rayon. I used Superior threads Bottom Line in the bobbin.All three required some adjustments to my top tension. This was stitched on my Pfaff Performance 2058.

This was really fun to do! one day soon I am going to make a proper...something! I still need to bind this off, as well as all my other practice things...I don't mind binding really, so I don't know why I put this step off!

No comments: