Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I really AM making some progress in the studio. It's still a huge mess of course, but there may be a glimmer of daylight at the end of the proverbial tunnel. Maybe...
















The most notable thing to me is the increase in floor space. Of course, if you remove big piles of junk, it stands to reason that you will have more floor space. God, I am a genius! Brilliant!

Anyway, I am pleased that I got at least some of the stuff into my flat file (which I inherited from my SIL, who got is from a place she used to work - reduce, reuse, recycle!) - but of course it is not completely organized yet and I think I may have one or two more shelves made for it. We'll see.

I have to finish putting together my shelf things to go under my work table. And that means that I have to clear all that crap out from under it. There is no telling what lovely spiders are lurking there. The other day I LOST one in a drawer and I fretted over it for two solid days. I found it and sucked it to its doom....but it was freakin' PREHISTORIC. yeeeecchhhhhh!

So that's it for now! Stay tuned!

No comments: