Monday, April 28, 2008

Table Top Recently Seen: Film at 11

I am pleased to say that I can now see the top of my work table. This is no small feat because my work table is big (4'x8') and is usually got piles of crap all over it. OK - not crap - artistic materials. Whatever. Anyway, I felt that I needed to be able to see the top of it to feel like I was making any progress and all, and while it's true that I did just basically move some of the stuff to the floor, the rest of it got put away or set aside for a new home.



I have several piles of things that came from underneath my table (to make room for the white storage units) and I don't know quite what to do with them. I need to go through them and sort and toss and donate. This is one example:



Then I have a piece of furniture that I am going to use for display on top and storage underneath:



This whole project is starting to get on my nerves. I want to paint, not clean and sort and organize. I must resist the HUGE temptation to just stick things places.

Maybe I need to make a list. I love lists.

1 comment:

Jen Worden said...

Okay. I have serious table lust. Oh. And serious file cabinet lust. *mrwowr*